struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:44:28 GMT
I haven't tried it, but the Result does take a parameters array, which,
depending on how it is handled, will allow expressions to be evaluated.
In addition, I thought about adding support for expressions within the
location of the Result annotation. This would allow you to use
non-action redirects with parameters. Something like this:

@Result(name="success", location="/purchase/complete?id=${po.id}",
type="redirect")

I'll try and get an example running today that tests this dynamic
parameters and also look into evaluating the result location via the
OGNL stack. This will probably need to be handled inside the results
themself, since Smart URLs doesn't actually do any of the work of
handling the results. It just figures out which ones to use.

-bp