struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [s2] The death of the .action extension
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:43:51 GMT
@Namespace("/foo")
@ActionName("bar")

should work for most cases where the class is not reused. Adding an
optional namespace attribute to the ActionName or handling slashes in
the ActionName value will help in those more reusable cases. Something like:

@ActionName("/foo/bar")
or
@ActionName(namespace="/foo", value="bar")

I prefer the first example, because of the reduced typing. I was also
thinking of allowing the Namespace to be applied to the package as well,
allowing for the entire package to be changed.

-bp