struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: [s2] The death of the .action extension
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:57:12 GMT
Thanks Ted.  The assumption is still that the action names are in the
same package, so I added a new feature request for an annotation that
combines the action and namespace.  I find this particularly useful when
a single action class can be used from several workflows, yet the URL
(action/namespace) needs to remain consistent for the current workflow.
I think it also matches the view tags better (url,form) as they always
provide an action name and namespace attribute.

/Ian