struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: [s2] The death of the .action extension
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:44:17 GMT
The one issue that I haven't found a good solution for (and my apologies
if it exists in the smartURLs package - it's on my list of things to
look at) is when an action class needs to be mapped to multiple URL
actions potentially different packages.  This is one time that I find
myself falling back to XML configuration, when I would prefer to use
annotations.  Is anyone working on anything like this?

/Ian

PS - and thanks Don, now I have to scrub a good part of a chapter on
ActionMappers ;-)