struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:24:34 GMT

I'm using a few other things from that package.

You are probably right though - reducing dependencies to put it into
core is best. I'll work on moving those files over today.

What issues are you having? I could probably fix them pretty quickly.

I'll definitely get an example or two completed so that we can include
those with core as well. I'll get those in the ZIP today.

-bp