struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:19:27 GMT

Okay. Just finishing up the release of 0.18 and I'll put up that ZIP
file. This uses DOM (just to save myself the headache of SAX handlers)
and all the tests pass. I completely removed all the JDK 1.6 and JAXB
stuff and things should be fine with JDK 1.5.

You all should be able to drop the JAR files into any application and be
good to go. Let me know if anything doesn't work. I'll do some testing
on my side as well, but from what I can see, things are working as expected.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in building this stuff from source, I
can show you how setup vertigo-ant. It's a pretty simple process.

-bp