struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 14:54:48 GMT
Okay, the ZIP file is out there and contains the JAR , source JAR and
Java.net Commons JAR. This should be deployable just via extraction. As
for the JDK 1.6, I'm working on reverting that now. Although I have to
say JAXB right in the JDK and unmarshalling with like 2 lines of code
will be missed :( I think getting this into core is more valuable. hehe

I'll email when it is JDK 1.5 compatible. Should be about 30 minutes to
an hour with unit tests, unless I get caught up in something else.

-bp