struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:50:19 GMT
Sorry for the late reply to everyone. I've been super busy.

The project uses a build system called Vertigo-Ant to make it simpler to
download deps and such. It is something we use at Texturemedia and makes
this project simpler. I can point you to that project if you want to
build it.

As for JDK 1.6, it is required right now, but only for component support
for JAXB parsing. I'm planning on changing that out for the next release
to use JDK 1.5 and SAX.

The URLClassLoaderResolver thing comes from Java.net Commons. I recently
added a dependency (didn't used to have any) and forgot to update the
project release to build a zip file with all the deps in it. I'll do
that today. You can grab the latest version of Java.net commons from the
project home:

https://java-net-commons.dev.java.net

The latest version is 1.3.11.

I'll have the ZIP file ready to use for the SmartURLs plugin today.
Should only take 10-15 minutes to complete.

-bp