struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject SmartURLs (fork of s2: problem with codebehind plugin)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:40:23 GMT
You could also try SmartURLs plugin. I've finally gotten around to
writing documentation. I need to publish the latest JAR file today, but
once that is up it works very well and I use it with directories like
/WEB-INF/content and others.

http://code.google.com/p/smarturls-s2

And the docs are:

http://code.google.com/p/smarturls-s2/w/list

BTW, I'm planning on releasing 1.0 of SmartURLs this week and doing some
announcements to lists and such. Are these still plans on pulling that
back into core?

-bp