struts-dev mailing list archives

From Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <bam...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com>
Subject [OSS Bamboo] Struts 2 SVN - Main Build build 518 has FAILED (1 tests failed). Change made by phil
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 22:33:48 GMT
The project Struts 2 SVN - Main Build has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*phil* made the following changes at

Comment:
Missed JUnit test in last commit. Still having troubles to get the testcases to run normally.
If this commit doesn't solve it, I might need some more time to fix this.

> /struts/struts2/trunk/plugins/jfreechart/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/dispatcher/ChartResult.java
(573919)

The build has 1 failed test and 709 successful tests.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/STRUTS-MAIN-518 to find out more.

Thanks,

Bamboo