struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r563238 [1/6] - in /struts/struts2/trunk/apps: ./ blank/ blank/src/main/java/example/ blank/src/main/resources/ blank/src/main/resources/example/ blank/src/main/webapp/ blank/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/ blank/src/main/webapp/example/ mai
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:08:04 GMT
2007/8/7, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com>:

> "What files in an Apache release do not require a license header?
> A file without any degree of creativity in either its literal elements
> or its structure is not protected by copyright law; therefore, such a
> file does not require a license header. If in doubt about the extent
> of the file's creativity, add the license header to the file."
>
> I think for config and CSS files you could easily argue these fall
> under this category

I disagree for CSS files: for example, we need to add a notice line about
the use of "Nifty Corners", that, essentially, is made of CSS.
What I intended to do is creating a build that fails in case an invalid
license is present, so I wish to have a minimum amount of "skipped" files
(you can see them in the rat-maven-plugin configuration).

Antonio