struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] nightly builds
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:57:46 GMT
I don't know how many different ways I have to say this to make it
stick.

  -== I am *NOT* running any automated builds on my own machine ==-

That covers the terms "local machine" and "personal machine".
Everything is done on ASF hardware.

The ASF provides us (The Apache Struts Project) with a Solaris Zone
[0] that we happen to use to do the automated nightly builds with.
Any committer has a right to ask for an account on this box.

[0] http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html

If you guys still feel that you do not need the process that I have
in place.  Please let me know and I'll stop the cron job.

Thanks.

--
James Mitchell