struts-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <D...@Newfield.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.10 versus 2.1.0
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:20:06 GMT
Musachy Barroso wrote:
> By the way I forgot to bring this up, the compressed javascript
> files(custom Dojo build) is not built using maven, currently I build
> them on my machine  and commit them, does anybody know how to automate
> that? I added a text file with instructions to the dojo plugin along
> with the js file required to build them.

I'm sure there's a better ant solution than this one, as it requires me
to have jsmin installed and in my path, but this works for me to minify
all .js in the build process:

<apply executable="jsmin" addsourcefile="false">
   <!-- Collect the JS-files -->
   <fileset dir="${basedir}/web/scripts" includes="**/*.js"/>
   <redirector>
     <!-- redirect STDIN; fileset collects relative to its dir, but we
need -->
     <!-- relative to basedir -->
     <inputmapper type="glob" from="*" to="web/scripts/*"/>
     <!-- redirect STDOUT to file in dest-dir -->
     <outputmapper id="out" type="glob" from="*.js"
to="${webapp.target}/scripts/*.js"/>
   </redirector>
</apply>

-Dale