struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: Ajax Theme
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:33:44 GMT
So let me ask this - what is the percentage of code that has changed
between 2.0.x and 2.1.x as far as the Ajax tags go?

To answer Ted's questions, my feeling to is move them out the core and
into a plugin.  There have been quiet a few headaches with dojo upgrades
during the initial ww2 implementation. If nothing else, it would allow
the dojo and s2 release schedules to proceed independently (i.e. s2
users would not be forced to use an old version of dojo until the new s2
release, because of a dojo API change).

/Ian