struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Override interceptors in struts-default from plugin
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 00:57:07 GMT
Ok, here is the wierdness - yes, you can override interceptor stacks,
kinda, only it doesn't work how you might expect.  If you define an
override in a subpackage, it not only overrides it for that subpackage
(and its children), but overrides it in the parent as well.  This is
kinda a pain in Confluence, where a plugin might want to customize
things like the default interceptor stack, but if they do so, the
wreck the confluence packages they extend.

Don