struts-dev mailing list archives

From noha mansour mohammad <noha_mansour...@yahoo.com>
Subject nested tag problem
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 06:47:59 GMT

peace of ALLAH for all

i have really a stupid problem with my actionform, i try to map a list of
radio-buttons with my ArrayList in the ActionForm ... displaying it, is
working, but after pressing the save-button (submitting the form) i get an
non changes
I've tried really a lot of thinks, i think that there is some getter/setter
missing with an index ...? All properties has getter and setter methods ...
and i tries with nested struts tag after finding your StrutMonkey
application
but this is not solve the problem i need ur help

the attached file is the .jsp file

thanks alot

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11959310/OpenTaskPage.jsp OpenTaskPage.jsp