struts-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea <m...@andreavettori.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Heads Up: possible DOS problem
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:00:16 GMT
Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> Andrea Vettori, in the Struts Users mailing list, probably discovered
> a possible Denial-Of-Service bug in Struts 2.
> The cause could be XWork.

Hi,

furthermore I'd like to know if there are other "values" that can trigger the
problem.
Since I don't think that normal users of my site use that kind of password,
I'm looking for whatever has triggered the problem about once a day on my
e-commerce site...

I've tried to follow the source of various classes but it's all new to me so I'm
a bit lost.

Thanks