struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu ☀" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] OGNL Version 2.7
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:23:59 GMT
On 7/2/07, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was asking about that on IRC the other day, where is the download for 2.7?
> I can't find it on the OGNL website. (maven repo?)

I heard it is available in the maven repo, but under a different name:
ognl/ognl (unfortunately I don't have the slightest idea on which
repository).

On the WW forums somebody have already tried it with its app and it
seemed to work well, but I don't have further details.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.