struts-dev mailing list archives

From "sadasivarao" <sadasivarao.alo...@wipro.com>
Subject struts-faces problem not invoking Action class displaying blank page
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:01:21 GMT

Hi,

            I am using struts and JSF using struts-faces 1.3.8.jar file and
using WSAD 5.1.2

            My jsf page is like this

            <s:form action=/logon>

            ..

            <h:commandbutton type="submit"  value="ok">

            </s:form>

            As soon as I click on submit button blank page displaying. No
error it is showing it is populating ActionForm but it not invoking my
Action class

            My struts-config.xml file is

            <!-- Form Beans -->

      <form-beans>

            <form-bean name="logonForm" type="example.LogonForm"/>

      </form-beans>

      <!-- Global Exceptions -->

      <global-exceptions>

      </global-exceptions>

      <!-- Global Forwards -->

      <global-forwards>

      </global-forwards>

      <!-- Action Mappings -->

      <action-mappings>

      <action path="/logon"

                  type="example.LogonAction"

                  name="logonForm"

                  input="login.faces"

                  scope="request">

            <forward name="success" path="/Success.faces"></forward>

            <forward name="failure" path="/error.faces"></forward>

      </action>

      </action-mappings>

<controller locale="true">

      <set-property property="processorClass"

value="org.apache.struts.faces.application.FacesRequestProcessor"/>

  </controller>

      Please help me it is urgent..

Thanks & Regards,
Sadasivarao Alokam,