struts-dev mailing list archives

From "David Harland" <dharl...@ufi.com>
Subject RE: Preventing OGNL evaluations of user input (was Re: Struts 2 performance)
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:31:59 GMT
Hi Ted,

I would have thought with this being such a potentially bad bug that you
would release a new version?

That means checking out everything. It gives a warning that it is a lot
of data. Do you know how large it is approximately.

Or could you possibly do a build for us and put a binary somewhere for
us to access please.

Thanks

Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: ted.husted@gmail.com [mailto:ted.husted@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Ted Husted
Sent: 18 July 2007 12:24
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: Preventing OGNL evaluations of user input (was Re: Struts 2
performance)

SVN.

 * http://struts.apache.org/dev/builds.html

Unfortunately, the nightly builds aren't working right now, so to try
the changes the only alternative right now is to build the HEAD from
source.

-Ted.

On 7/18/07, Aram Mkhitaryan <aram.mkhitaryan@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In the give link it is written that to get changes I have to get the
> latest version.
>
> Where can I get that version from? (fro SVN? or it is in 2.0.8?)
>
> Thanks,
> Aram
> ________________________________
> Aram Mkhitaryan
>
> 52, 25 Lvovyan, Yerevan 375000, Armenia
>
> Mobile: +374 91 518456
> E-mail: aram.mkhitaryan@googlemail.com

- ------
ML {UFI}

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP