struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OGNL opensymphony wiki space?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:53:22 GMT
Sorry, you were correct, the space was there, but it wasn't visible
except to admins. I've given you permissions to access it, so it
should work fine now.
If there's anything else you need, just let me know.

Cheers,

Phil

On 7/18/07, Jessek <jkuhnert@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see it listed at http://wiki.opensymphony.com/dashboard.action.
>
> I also don't know who Rainer is - but if someone sets up the right perms or
> an OGNL space I'll be happy to import the OGNL page that is currently
> sitting in the struts2 apache wiki.
>

> Philip Luppens wrote:
> >
> > Jesse, just a little question; there already is an OGNL space over at
> > OpenSymphony, right ? Or do you just need permissions ? I believe the
> > permissions should be fine (if not, ask Rainer, or give me a heads up,
> > and I'll see what I can do).
> >
> > I'd prefer giving OGNL its own space rather than a page under the WW
> > root (to keep things seperated). We'll be happy to create a link to
> > the OGNL space from that page.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Phil
> > --snipped--
> >

> --

Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods