struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OGNL opensymphony wiki space?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:59:00 GMT
Jesse, just a little question; there already is an OGNL space over at
OpenSymphony, right ? Or do you just need permissions ? I believe the
permissions should be fine (if not, ask Rainer, or give me a heads up,
and I'll see what I can do).

I'd prefer giving OGNL its own space rather than a page under the WW
root (to keep things seperated). We'll be happy to create a link to
the OGNL space from that page.

Cheers,

Phil

On 7/14/07, Jessek <jkuhnert@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone here might be able to create an OGNL wiki space in
> http://wiki.opensymphony.com for me.   Username is jkuhnert there I think.
>
> If nothing can be done there I was thinking of just adding a new page to
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Home - but am a little fearful
> of doing something that drastic.
> --

Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live." - John F. Woods