struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S1] [VOTE] Struts 1.3.9 Quality
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:04:34 GMT
Unfortunately I found a bug in 1.3.9 which means I can't use this
version (I have 1.3.8 deployed in production):

https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-3081

Since 1.3.9 is just a bugfix for 1.3.8 I think we should leave it as a
test build - although if others want it to be officially released for
users then you can count my vote as Beta.

Niall