struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject RE: s1: FormTag/OptionTag
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 03:16:39 GMT
+1

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Benedict [mailto:paulus.benedictus@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Paul Benedict
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:49 AM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: s1: FormTag/OptionTag

I propose adding a superclass to BaseHandlerTag because all W3C
form-related elements (that's more than input fields) share a "common
attributes" ... so I want the new superclass to be the basis for the
FormTag and OptionTag too, so that I don't have to hardcode the same
properties. I would then push those common attributes from
BaseHandlerTag to the new class.

Paul