struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1/2 and Logging
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:00:38 GMT
How about Struts JARs at the EAR level?  Wouldn't that be loaded (by
default anyway) by a higher-level classloader than individual apps and
shared across all WARs in the EAR?  Not sure that's quite the same thing
though (and I'm basing this on Websphere, which as we all know has some
of the most convoluted classloader schemes around, version 5.x and prior
at least).

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti