struts-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject STR-2585 and Commons FileUpload 1.2.1
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 01:51:09 GMT
Martin,

Are you still committing to FileUpload? I see there is one outstanding
defect, but I'd like to slide in a request before that release. I am
trying to resolve STR-2585
(https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2585) which does not keep
the request parameters when the upload size is exceeded.

I am not sure what the solution is, but the problem is definitely
SizeLimitExceededException does not return a reference to any of the
parsed items. It would be nice if a developer could still retrieve the
text parameters -- so that probably means going ahead and parsing the
rest of the input stream, but throwing away all further files.

Paul