struts-dev mailing list archives

From Atlassian Open Source Bamboo Integration Server <bam...@opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com>
Subject [OSS Bamboo] Struts 2 SVN - Main Build build 394 was SUCCESSFUL (with 693 tests). Change made by jholmes
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:09:26 GMT
The project Struts 2 SVN - Main Build has the following 1 change by 1 author:

*jholmes* made the following changes at

Comment:
Fix test failures caused by the fix for WW-1618. It turns out that the doubleId was not being
handled consistent with the way id is handled. I updated DoubleListUIBean.java to handle doubleId
the same way as id. Basically doubleId will now be assigned the same value as doubleName if
doubleId does not have a value.

> /struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/struts2/components/DoubleListUIBean.java
(557341)
> /struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/test/resources/org/apache/struts2/views/jsp/ui/DoubleSelect-3.txt
(557341)
> /struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/test/resources/org/apache/struts2/views/jsp/ui/DoubleSelect-2.txt
(557341)
> /struts/struts2/trunk/core/src/test/resources/org/apache/struts2/views/jsp/ui/DoubleSelect-1.txt
(557341)

All 693 tests passed.

Click http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/STRUTS-MAIN-394 to find out more.

Thanks,