struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S1] [VOTE] Struts 1.3.9 Quality
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:30:33 GMT
A couple of comments:

* The announcement of the test build is _not_ the same as the start of the
vote. Please see item A8 versus item A9 on the release tracking wiki page.
Right now, we are at A8, announcing the build. The vote typically doesn't
start until people have had about a week to actually try out the test build.
That's when we get to A9.

* The links in the message below go to Struts 2.0.8 pages, even if the text
of the links say they go to Struts 1.3.9 pages.

--
Martin Cooper