struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Merge from 2_0_X to trunk
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 16:03:54 GMT
The key question is whether someone is ready to roll a 2.1.0 release.
Once that happens, it makes sense to put the prior minor release
series into "maintenance mode". But, until that happens, it makes
equal sense to keep pumping out 2.0.x releases with any likely
changes. We don't want to fall behind on the 2.0.x branch if the 2.1.0
branch is not ready-to-go.

-Ted.

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>