struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Releasing a plugin
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 03:33:25 GMT
Can anyone lend me a hand with something?  I posted a news item on the
plugin registry page announcing the beta release of this plugin, and I
thought I saw it there initially, but now it's not showing up... what's
weird is that if I hit the Browse Space link, it does show up there...
any ideas what I borked?

Frank