struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalra, Ashwani" <ashwani.ka...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: Where to start
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 06:36:41 GMT

I want to understand the source code not the documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fei Fei [mailto:micro.soft.msn@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 12:01 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: RE: Where to start

I think you can understand those
from:http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/guides.html
It contains:
Core Developers Guide
Tag Developers Guide
Plugin Developers Guide
Architects Guide
Migration Guide
Contributors Guide
....and more..- A Fei -> Subject: Where to start> Date: Fri, 18 May 2007
11:33:50 +0530> From: ashwani.kalra@capgemini.com> To:
dev@struts.apache.org> > > Hi,> I want to understand the source code for
framework and tag's general> architecture. Can someone tell me from
where to start and proceed. > > > Thanks> Ashwani> > > > > This
message
contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.
Discover the new Windows Vista