struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalra, Ashwani" <ashwani.ka...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: How to hide URL params
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 04:43:20 GMT

You should post it on user list.  Some one might have implemented it.

You can try to use the following implementations

 http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/codec/userguide.html  or
http://ostermiller.org/utils/Base64.html

HDIV supports on Struts 1.xx.

/Ashwani

-----Original Message-----
From: Sid888 [mailto:ssiddhartha@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 6:03 PM
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Subject: How to hide URL params

Hi
I hope this is the right forum to post this question.
I do not want the end user to see the params that i pass from my jsp(for
eg
http://localhost:8080/xyz?param1=RRR&param2=RRR)

I am using Struts. Does somebody know how to encrypt/hide the URL params
in Struts.

Please help as this is a major security concern...

Thanks
Sid