struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Where's Waldo?
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 23:16:58 GMT
Again, sorry, we are still trying to close out phase 2 on my day job
(JSF/EJB/Hibernate), before we can start on phase 3 (Struts 2/Spring/
JPA -- dumping JSF and EJB).  Also, I picked up another small side
job (RoR) so that is eating up more of my spare time.  Shouldn't be
too much longer before I can turn more attention back to s2.

--
James Mitchell