struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: S2 ajax validation
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:15:51 GMT
That would be the function I mentioned before. With that in mind, I think it
would be better to have the interceptor and the generic function in core, so
it can be used with other js libraries. I was going to put it in the Dojo
plugin as we are moving all the ajax stuff there, but it isn't specific to
Dojo in any way.

musachy