struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: S2 ajax validation
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:51:32 GMT
I have this working, but I want to give  it a little more time to anyone to
object before committing it :), just to review, these are the different
validation options:

1. regular form, regular submit button  (normal validation)
2. css_html form, or xhtml form (validate="true"), regular submit button
(client validation)
3. css_html form, or xhtml form (validate="true"), ajax submit button
(client validation)
4. regular form, css_html form, or xhtml form, where action has the
"ajaxValidation" interceptor, ajax submit button (validate="true") (ajax
validation = dojo+interceptor, no DWR)

regards
musachy