struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1 and tooltips
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 14:36:01 GMT
2nd thoughts on this. Tooltips are configured on each element that uses
them, so the head thing is not a good idea. I still think that we should
split the "tooltipConfig" attribute into 2 or 3 simple attributes, instead
of asking users to create a map for them. "tooltipConfig"  will still work
but would be deprecated for 2.1.

musachy