struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: s1 modules module
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:58:24 GMT
Ted, I'm willing to do s2 releases.  However, even with the
documentation on the wiki, the process still seems very complicated.
As far as building and pushing bits around, I'm ok with it, but when
it comes to the release notes and open/close jira issues, it's not
totally clear (to me) what needs to happen.

If you don't mind a little hand holding, I don't mind volunteering
the time.

--
James Mitchell