struts-dev mailing list archives

From kapils <kapil.sha...@iap-online.com>
Subject Two war files
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 01:37:13 GMT

I have a struts application

I was having all my application contents into the ROOT.war folder of jboss.

Now I want to make separate applications i.e. first.war and second.war and
would like to put it into the deploy folder of jboss.

But my problem is ---

I was using the action path in the jsp's as following

<form action="/LoginAction.do"

and struts-config mapping as <action path="/LoginAction"

and it is not working now.

If i change it to <form action="/first/LoginAction.do" in first appliation
and <form action="/second/LoginAction.do" in the second application. , it is
working perfectly fine.

Help---

I would like to know whether we can specify any mapping either in web.xml,
struts-config.xml or jboss(to make two root folders) so that i need not to
change my application' actions throughout. Plz help me . I m stuck.

Otherwise i have to change all the paths in two application. Hoping there
could be a better solution

Thanks