struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Nils-Helge Garli" <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portlet plugin
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:42:13 GMT
I have started the process of moving the portlet code to a plugin. But
any further progress requires the url building abstraction discussed
earlier. What is the status for this code?

Also, I think the code in general would benefit from a common
abstraction of the servlet- and portlet types (request, response,
context etc). It would most certainly reduce the amount of "almost
duplicated" code needed to operate Struts in a portlet.

Nils-H