struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Zero config enhancement
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:27:43 GMT

After some thought, I'm actually going to try and write an
UnknownHandler that will do all of this for me instead of the
modifications to Struts itself. I should be able to handle everything
that codebehind and zero-config do with my additional annotations and
some other enhancements for handling "components" without diving into
Tapestry or GWT or the like...

If anyone has reasons to believe that this won't work, just let me know.
Otherwise, I'll hopefully get this running and then can submit it as a
plugin.

-bp