struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Validation aliases seem broken
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:44:42 GMT
Okay, this doesn't appear to work, unless I'm missing something. I
changed the name a few times and each time it seems as though it is
validating even though I'm not calling the specific action. Here are the
names I've tried:

NewsPersist-newsPersist!save-validation.xml
NewsPersist!save-validation.xml

Any other thoughts? I can start looking into the code and see what is
happening if no one knows.

Thanks
-bp