struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: XWork and OGNL question
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:20:16 GMT
Okay, I figured I would do some digging around the old WebWork lists and
I figured out the issue.

Struts doesn't support array creation due to an issue with size
determination. Kinda what I though earlier. So, I've changed it over to
use a List<Integer> and that works fine.

The docs are very misleading on this point. I'd be more than happy to
clean up the type conversion doc and also create an collection handling
doc to help folks out with this issue. Let me know if I can help out at all.

Thanks,
-bp