struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: XWork and OGNL question
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 18:55:43 GMT
Yeah, it looks like it goes all the way through the Ognl stack and out
to the ObjectFactory. Not sure why this is happening since supposedly it
should handle arrays, collections, Maps, etc. I'm gonna grab the Ognl
code and see if I can track this puppy down. If anyone has info, please
send it my way.

thanks,
-bp