struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Jive Forum in Struts Zone
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:50:08 GMT
I think we are all getting ahead of ourselves.  Let a volunteer set up a
Jive instance, and give it a few weeks.  If the community and the PMC find
it valueable, then an official decision can be made.  Personally, I've found
Jive to be immensely useful in WebWork, both as a forum interface to the
list, but also for its rss and web chat integration.  It is at least worth a
test run.

If resources is the problem, I'm sure we could find another hosting
solution, but again, let's first have a test instance to play around with.

Don