struts-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Moderators wanted
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:50:09 GMT
I need to step down from being a moderator of the Struts mailing lists.
Before I do, though, I want to make sure that we have adequate coverage,
which in my mind means at least two moderators for each list.

With myself excluded, here's what we would have:

announcements - husted
commits       - husted jmitchell wsmoak
dev           - husted jmitchell
issues        - husted jmitchell wsmoak
private       - husted
user          - husted jmitchell

Clearly, then, we'd want to have at least one more moderator for the
announcements and private lists. I believe any committer could take care
of the former, but obviously a PMC member is required for the latter.

Do we have any volunteers? Of course, people are welcome to step and be
moderators for the other lists as well - more moderators is always better
than fewer - but the announcements and private lists are the important
ones right now.

(Incidentally, there is a mysterious 'moderator@sunstarsys.com' listed as
a moderator for most of our lists too, but I have no idea who or what that
is!)

--
Martin Cooper