struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jive Forum in Struts Zone
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:00:34 GMT
OK, then I will say "stop". I see no good reason to set up yet another
forum, that we need to maintain on ASF infrastructure, when there are
already perfectly good forums set up and maintained for us by Nabble. The
Nabble forums have been there for a long time now, they seem to work just
fine, and plenty of people use them. There's no good reason to duplicate
that effort.

--
Martin Cooper