struts-dev mailing list archives

From resume-tha...@google.com
Subject Please resubmit your resume
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 08:33:10 GMT
Thank you for your interest in Google job opportunities. Our system uses
the email subject line to match applications with current openings.
Unfortunately, we were unable to determine a match for any of our current
openings based on your message.

If you are interested in a specific job, please resend your resume and
include the job title in the subject line of your email. This will help us
get your resume to the right person more quickly.

Current openings can be viewed at:
http://www.google.com/jobs/positions.html . If you are interested in more
than one position, please send a separate email for each position.

Please do not respond to the from address of this email, as it won't accept
your resume.

Sincerely,

Google Staffing
www.google.com