struts-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jive Forum in Struts Zone
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:39:42 GMT
The problem with using our zone is that infra tends to treat the zone
machines as if they are just toys, and that projects/people should
not complain if they.....oh....I don't know....reboot it randomly
without warning.

Using nabble seems to be the path of least resistance.

Just my $.02

--
James Mitchell