struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Dojo] Tooltips
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:44:11 GMT
I was looking at that yesterday and I think it will be big, these are the
imports on Tooltip.js:

dojo.provide("dojo.widget.Tooltip");
dojo.require("dojo.widget.ContentPane");
dojo.require("dojo.widget.PopupContainer");
dojo.require("dojo.uri.Uri");
dojo.require("dojo.widget.*");
dojo.require("dojo.event.*");
dojo.require("dojo.html.style");
dojo.require("dojo.html.util");
dojo.require("dojo.html.iframe");

ContentPane alone is 23K. We can of course build a profile and remove all
the functions that are not needed, but that would take a long time to do.

musachy