struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] [VOTE] Struts 2.0.7 Quality
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:40:46 GMT
The build is final, and people following this thread can use it if
they choose. The grade is a  matter of votes. Mine's +1 for a
test-build, since I don't believe the changes made here warrant
explaining why it's only a beta, or explaining that the i18n tag
doesn't work. But, other PMC members might have different opinions. I
doubt that we will have long to wait for a new XW2.

In the meantime, if there's anything anyone wants to apply for 2.0.8,
there's your sign.

It'd be especially jiggy if one or two people using annotations could
look at WW-1796 and confirm that it's a good thing.

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1796

-Ted.